Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Police buy cemetery plots to block Josh Powell from being buried next to his boys

Police buy cemetery plots to block Josh Powell from being buried next to his boys

Like many, I've followed this story close since Susan Powell's disappearance. The ending was more sadistic, more evil than any of us could have ever thought possible. The question I keep returning to is "why?" WHY! But because a normal, healthy mind most times cannot process the actions of a sick mind, I do the same thing as when I hear of horrific treatment towards animals. Ava gets one more kiss (is that even possible) before bed. The dogs get an extra treat. Bill gets hugged a little tighter. The fixer in me has to be put to sleep, and instead I have to just focus on what I have control over. Me, and how I treat my beloved family. I am so touched to hear that Pierce County officers purchased plots next to the Powell boys' so their murderer cannot rest near them. 1*

No comments:

Post a Comment