Wednesday, May 20, 2009

iMac

Yay!  Our new iMac is here!  The screen is huge, the keyboard is micro and the only thing familiar about the mouse is the shape.  We have so much to learn but are stoked it's finally here!  We had a bit of a problem with FedEx - that is to say FedEx had some confusion in thinking they delivered it when they never did.  Funny!  

I also went in for my final fitting for my wedding dress today and brought it home.  The wedding is taking shape and the closer we get the more excited I am becoming.  We have been so blessed with friends and family both generous monetarily and with their time.  This has been a pretty overwhelming process for me and I honestly have to tip my hat to the brides who have come before me and just dove into the planning fearlessly.  I love being married, not getting married per se.  

Anyway, dinner is almost ready so I'd better go.  I just wanted to post some updates and okay, I'll admit it, type on the micro keyboard.  So fun!  All our love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment