Friday, March 6, 2009

Cole's 12th Birthday

In February we celebrated Cole's birthday at the Great Wolf Lodge in KC, KS. It was a blast - four boys, a water park, arcade center, shops, ice cream... I'm suddenly picturing the the place all the bad little boys went in Pinocchio.

I tried to resist actually playing at the water park myself. I told myself no, I was going to show restraint and just sit there and watch the boys play. That lasted about a half hour before those big water slides started tempting my inner child. I enjoyed them as much as the boys, and then the next day got to enjoy them more when Bill was able to join us and I finally got a buddy to go down the bigger slides as a double.

It was a great experience, and a lot of fun. It's a birthday I don't think any of us will soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment